Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 7 | Red and Green

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the theme for day 7 of the Challenge Your Nail Art 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge was candy canes. Up until I actually did them I saw candy cane swirls. I was originally going to do a water marble but the only bottle of water I have at the moment is way to cold to work. So instead I went with a dry marble and couldn't be happier. I will be dry marbling a lot from now on.

Forgive the upside down watermark. I forgot to flip the picture before adding it.



  Items Used:

China Glaze - White on White
Pure Ice - Siren
Pure Ice - Free Spirit
LA Colors Rapid Dry
Toothpick


I absolutely love how these turned out. They are so christmas-y. I am now a new fan of dry marble. I loved them so much that I wanted to get a third picture of them. 


Whats coming up next?




4 comments: