Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Let It Snow Challenge | Day 15 | Winter Hats, Mittens and Scarfs

Day 15 of the Let it Snow Challenge theme is Winter Hats, Mittens and Scarfs. I sat on this idea for a while and was going to try and incorporate all 3 into my nail art. Nope, didn't happen. I chose to go with mittens. This turned out horrible. I have one that looks sort of like a mitten and the other looks like an oven mitt. Oh well, that's the point of a challenge. Right? I challenged myself to something I hadn't done, and failed. Which means this will be a try again mani. Well hope you like it more than I do.

I forgot to mention that as soon as I top coated it smeared in areas. The one time I don't use my acrylic paints and this happens. 


Polishes Used:
Wet N Wild Wild Shine: Who is Ultra Violet
Wet N Wild Megalast: On a Trip
Wet N Wild Megalast: Tahitian Pearl
Pure Ice: Black Out
Sinful Colors: Stardust
Topped with Nail Tek Quicken

Tools Used:
Nail Art Brushes

I will at some point be redoing this mani. It has great potential.

To see what others did, use the links below.



No comments:

Post a Comment