Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Let It Snow Challenge | Day 4 | Galaxies

We are already up to day 4 of the Let It Snow Challenge. Todays theme is galaxies. This is my 2nd time attempting galaxy nails and I still cant get the hang of it. Altogether though, I really like how they turned out. Hope you like them.



This one accidentally got blurred when I took the picture but I love the way it shows off the true sparkle.


Polishes used:

Pure Ice-Black Out
Revlon-Fuchsia Fever
Revlon-Midnight affair
Wet N Wild-French White Creme
Claire's-Midnight Express (Accent nail)
Hard Candy-Black Tie Optional (Main and Accent nails)
China Glaze-Fairy Dust
Topped with Glossy Glam by Rica

Tools Used:

Makeup Sponge

Make sure to check out the other Galaxy nails by following the links below.



1 comment: