Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Return of Water Marble Wednesday

I've decided to bring back Water Marble Wednesdays. I'm going to do them a bit different than I did last time. I will post a question twice a week to see if there are any color combo requests. I will also do my own water marbles and do a post like this every Wednesday with multiple water marbles. Hope everyone will have fun and enjoy doing this.

Here is the first Water Marble. You may have seen a sneak peak of this yesterday on either Facebook or Instagram.

Polishes used in this post are all Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.

Polish Used:
Perfect Pear-ing
Razz-Berry
Kiwi Bikini





 Polish Used:
Crushed
Virtual Violet
Mellow Yellow




Polish used: 
Blue Me Away!
Breezy Blue
Pacific Blue




Polish Used:
Lacey Lilac
Kiwi Bikini
Berry Juicy




Polish Used:
Blue Me Away!
Crushed
Lacey Lilac





I hope you have all enjoyed this post. Make sure to follow the blog on Bloglovin' and follow me on Facebook for sneak peeks of each Water Marble Wednesday. If you have any color combo request feel free to ask me on my Facebook Page. Also there may or may not be a collaboration in the works for next weeks Water Marble Wednesday.



1 comment: