Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Creations By Lynda: Heatwave

I have another polish from Lynda at Creations By Lynda. Today we have Heatwave. Heatwave is from her Bon Temps- Summer Neon Collection. This collection has a total of 10 polishes which range in color from green, pink and blue. It also contains a glitter polish with the other 9 being crellies.

***Note: This polish is not a bright as shown in the picture. I could not get it to show up on my camera at its true color, however, it is a pretty bright neon color.
In all pictures this is 3 coats of Heatwave over Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I love how pretty this looks in person. I would describe it as a peachy orange (which again is not represented in the picture very good.)
Here I paired 1 thin coat of Creations By Lynda's Phoenix Fire color shifting polish over the 3 coats of Heatwave. I loved how it turned out.

You can purchase Heatwave at Creations By Lynda's Store (links below) for $8.50, or you can get the whole Bon Temps Collections for $80.00 for all 10 polishes.

***This polish was sent to me by Lynda for review

Store Link Creations By Lynda
Facebook Creations By Lynda on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment