Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Disney Challenge Day 2: The Jungle Book

Todays theme in the Disney Challenge was The Jungle Book. I will admit that I struggled with this one. This was/is probably my least favorite Disney movie. My 6 year old twins would not even finish the movie with me. I have to give a huge thanks to Heather for the inspiration behind what I chose to do. So here they are.

My story starts at my pinkie with the leaves representing the jungle. Then we got to the ring finger being Shere Khan. The middle and pointer fingers are Baloo and Mowgli escaping the jungle and Shere Khan. First time doing actual footprints and thank god they turned out because when I first started making them it was looking like something I will not mention here.

Polished Used:

Sinful Colors-Slate
L.A.Colors-Whipped
L.A.Colors-Palm Tree
Pure Ice-Drive Me Crazy
Pure Ice-Black Out

To find out what others did, check out the links below.


1 comment: